Monday, March 24, 2014

Outside My Window ~ Travelling Journal

As I already mentioned in a previous post I am participating in a group project called the Travelling Journals. There are 12 of us participating; Each artist constructs a lightweight paper journal to send around the world, it stops at each of the 12 members houses so each artist can work their magic before it comes back home to the one whom started it filled with beautiful artwork from each of us!

Some members set a theme for their journals and the theme of the journal I worked on this month is "Outside My Window"

This is what I created...



This zombie bunny is from part of one of my digital stamps IMG#31 which can be found on Etsy as an INSTANT DOWNLOAD so you can have it immediately and print it as many times as you want and lets not forget about digital manipulation before you print;  If you want to resize it, flip it, stretch it, the possibilities are endless when it comes to digi stamps, part of why I love them so much!!! 


I hope you enjoy this page, I would love to hear your opinions below in the comments!
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments: