Friday, August 9, 2013

Dream Big

Unfortunately I'm still not feeling very well but I wanted to share the ACEO that I finished, it was the WIP from yesterday.  I don't have anything started to show you at the moment and I didn't write a poem to go with this one yet either.  I do intend on coming up with a poem for this one at some point so I will probably come back and add it in eventually.  Hopefully I get feeling better soon and get things back on track around here!!  I have a big art show coming up August 24 & 25 weekend which is why I have been building my ACEO collection back up again amongst other things as well, just hard to do much when your sick! blah




Dreams 6
ACEO Mixed Media Original
2.5" x 3.5" on mixed media art paper
available on Etsy HERE

Thanks for looking! Ciao for now! 

No comments: