Monday, June 17, 2013

Wisdom

I think I'm hooked on owls! lol  I finished the second one right before I left for the NASCAR weekend but didn't have a chance to photograph it til I got home.  So here are some pics and a poem to go with it.  I am sure I will be back with more owls soon as they are soooooo fun to paint!!!!  lol




'Wisdom'
4" x 4" x 1.5"
Mixed Media Original on Canvas
Currently available in my Etsy Shop HERE

Have you ever wondered why 
that old owl is so wise

perched up in that old tree
there's nothing it cant see

the goings on of day to day
and all the things the people say

that old book the boy left behind
left it there for that old owl to find

so if you ever wonder where
or even stop to think or care

where that old owl found its wisdom
or learned the definition of a prism

its because he stopped to take a look
at the withered pages of that old book!

~ Lizzy Love

No comments: