Monday, August 13, 2012

Check Out Whats New Today!

I guess I was inspired from watching True Blood last night so instead of a zombie I painted a cute big eyed vampire named Willow who is weeping tears of blood!

Just like the ACEO I shared with you yesterday this one is also done on fabric with fabric paints and markers and sewn to a decorative piece of cardstock.  You can read more details about that in the actual Etsy Listing.






I also finished yesterday another handmade and handpainted backpack made and designed right here in my studio.   This one features a painting of a big blue eyed zombie girl with cute little blue pig tails, I titled the artwork "Lydia the Lifeless"   You can also read up more details on the backpack in the Etsy Listing such as pockets, sizes and washing instructions.







1 comment:

Contemporary Wall Paintings said...

Beautifully painted. I do like the freedom in this piece.